Airline advertisements grounded across Europe in latest climate protest Contact: Tona Merriman, email@example.com, Tel: +44 7471593736 Full photo set available here Interviews at relevant hacked advertising sites available on request. 500 advertising sites...
c/o GLOBAL 2000
1070 Vienna, Austria
Press & Coordination
Coordination “Let’s Stay Grounded! Campaign”
Sociologist & Institutional Travel Policies
Communication & Digital Campaigning
IBAN: AT49 1420 0200 1098 0039
Bank: Easy Bank
Purpose: Stay Grounded Donation
For international donations click here
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
Unless otherwise noted, the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 applies to content. That means you are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The full legal code is accessible here.